Nonimmigrant visas

These include B visas (B-1 and B-2),  H-1B visas, TN Visas, L-1 visas (Intracompany Transferees), J-1 visas, O-1 visas, E-2 visas, and U-visas. Read more.

Immigrant Petitions

These include family based petitions and employment based petitions.  Most employment based petition require prior filing of labor certification application (PERM) with the Department of Labor. Read more.


You may apply for asylum if you have a well-founded fear of being persecuted if you return to your country. Your well-founded fear can be because of your political activities, religion, race/nationality/ethnicity, sexual orientation, or membership in a particular social group. You may apply for asylum at the U.S. border or port of entry, after arriving in the U.S., or while you are in removal proceedings. Read more.


Getting citizenship is the final step on a foreign national’s way to become a full-rights-member of the American society. Although one can live and work in the U.S. in the permanent resident status for an unlimited period of time and never naturalize, it is highly recommendable to obtain U.S. citizenship. Read more.